Suffering from sexual problems is quite common among individuals in recent days. Both men and women can suffer from different types of sexual disorders. Sexual disorders often come with depression which seems extremely painful in leading a healthy lifestyle. In addition, men often face difficulties like erectile dysfunction and other issues that can often cause frustration.
Sexual problem and depression- relation :
The brain is the source of starting sexual sensitivity, and it generates due to neurotransmitters, a brain chemical. But when the chemical does not communicate properly with the bran, it causes depression or disorder in the mood. Unfortunately, many are unaware of the facts about how depression affects an individual’s sexual activity.
Once depressed, they can have low feelings of uselessness and low libido due to excess physical tiredness. This situation can lead to the following problems.
- Difficulty in having an orgasm
- Erectile Dysfunction, which has emerged as a common problem in having an erection.
Treatment of depression :
It is often suggested to get the reason for depression diagnosed with an expert consultant. It will help to fix the issues like sexual dysfunction and other sexual disorder. Adults who suffer from depression can often face suffering from low libido. Hence it is necessary to get your depression cured before it creates more problems in you. Well, the steps that you can follow to treat depression are mentioned below.
- Doctors suggest taking antidepressants subsequent to get engaged in sex. But, the function of antidepressants varies from person to person, and hence it is necessary to get the correct dose.
- One can also treat depression by practicing yoga and meditation daily.
- Doctors often suggest consuming herbal dietary supplements to treat depression.
Moreover, having a frank speech with your partner can be one of the most effective ways to treat depression and get back to everyday life.