Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Pune
Ejaculation is the release of semen from the penis while having sexual intercourse. If it occurs sooner or faster than the likes of your partner or without any delay, it is called premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is also known as rapid ejaculation, early ejaculation, or premature climax.
It is one of the common sexual problems in men between the ages of 18 and 59.
PE is not a cause of concern if it happens occasionally. However, you need to visit the doctor for Premature Ejection Problem Solution if the following situation appears
● When you’re not able to delay ejaculation during sexual intercourse.
● Refusing to have sex out of frustration due to this problem.
● When you ejaculate too soon after penetration.
Premature ejaculation occurs due to both biological and psychological factors. A combination of Premature Ejaculation Medication, sexual techniques, and counseling helps solve the problem.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
It is believed that premature ejaculation is caused due to psychological causes. However, even biological factors are also responsible for it.
● Poor physique
● Depression and anxiety
● Relationship issues
● Erectile dysfunction (check our ED Treatment Services)
● Constant worrying
● Previous sexual experiences
● Feelings of guilt
● Lack of self-confidence
● Unrealistic sexual expectations
● Sexual abuse
● Infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate
● Abnormal levels of the hormone
● Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters
There’s one main symptom that sheds light on this problem and that is the inability to delay ejaculation. If you’re unable to delay ejaculation after penetration for more than one minute then you’re probably diagnosed with PE. It’s a serious problem if you experience it frequently during sexual intercourse. Premature ejaculation is a major of two types
● Lifelong or primary: It occurs throughout your life during all the sexual encounters.
● Acquires or secondary: It develops after a series of sexual experiences.
What Can You Expect From us?
Expect a good number of counseling sessions from your doctor. You may have to answer a lot of questions related to your sexual life.
To help your doctor with Premature Ejection Treatment, be prepared to answer questions like
● How does premature ejaculation affect you?
● What goes into your mind during sexual intercourse?
● How satisfied are you with your sexual life?
● Do you take any medications?
● Have you used condoms?
● How often do you have sex?
● Do you have trouble getting an erection?
● How often do you masturbate?
● Can you please tell me about your previous sexual experiences?
● How does this problem affect your partner?
What Can You Expect From us?
Consult a doctor when you face the following problems:
● If it’s occurring on a frequent basis and is causing problems to your relationship.
● If it becomes a reason to refrain from sexual activities.
● If it causes self-esteem issues.
Based on the cause of the problem, premature ejaculation is treated through medications, counseling sessions, sexual techniques, and exercises.
Dr. Irfan Shaikh – Best Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Pune
Dr. Irfan Shaikh
Consultant Urologist & Uro Surgeon (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch. Urology), is one of the Top Urologists In Pune
Dr. Irfan Shaikh – Consultant Urologist & Uro Surgeon (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch. Urology), is one of the Top Urologists In Pune. A gold medalist in the department of Urology, Dr. Irfan Shaikh specializes in Female Urology in India. He has finished his education from one of the top colleges with MBBS from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital in Pune and MS in general surgery from PGI, Chandigarh. Moreover, he has also done M.Ch in Urology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital. Having so many degrees from prestigious institutes, Dr. Irfan Shaikh ensures to treat his patients with all the knowledge that he has accumulated over the years.
Urolife provides you all kinds of Urological Treatment Services such as Kidney Stones Treatment, Bladder Stones Treatment, Prostate Cancer Treatment, Kidney Cancer Treatment, and Urinary Tract Infection Treatment, RIRS Surgery and PCNL Surgery for Kidney Stone Removal and Andrological Treatment Services such as Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, Sexology Therapy, Penile Enlargement Services, and Premature Ejaculation Treatment, Varicocele Surgery.
Medical science has advanced considerably particularly in the last decade. These advances have greatly improved our understanding of the course of the stone disease and the management of this ailment has undergone revolutionary changes. This knowledge has further been helpful in the prevention and treatment of stone disease.
Various factors play a role in the formation of kidney stones in a susceptible individual. These factors are diet, water intake, urinary output, climate, occupation, and heredity, radical, and family background.
- Diet- Ingestion of excessive amounts of calcium, oxalates, purines (uric acid), phosphates, and other elements often results in excessive excretion of these components in the urine. The stone formation can be precipitated by a high intake of calcium in the form of milk, ice creams, cheese, chocolates, cocoa, calcium-containing drugs, or vitamin D.
- Water Intake and Urinary Output- It has been well established that increased water intake and increased urinary output decrease the incidence of urinary stones in patients predisposed to the disease.
- Climate- High environmental temperature increases sweating, which may result in increased concentration of urine. This hyper concentration may contribute to stone formation.
- Occupation- The stone disease is more likely to be found in individuals with sedentary occupations like professionals and managerial class rather than unskilled and partly skilled laborers.
- Genetic Disorders- Like Gout, Cystinuria, primary Oxaluria, metabolic disorders like a bowl, endocrine, and kidney problems that increase blood and urine calcium and oxalates can promote the tendency for stone formation. Other rarer conditions like rickets, hyperparathyroidism, and demineralization of bone may lead to stone formation.
- Obstruction and Infection- Due to stricture or enlarged prostate may cause stagnation of urine leading to stone formation. Chronic infection in the kidney may also allow stone formation around the debris in the urine.
In stone belts, where the disease is endemic, it is the hot dry climate and the high content of calcium in the hard water and in the food grown in the soil that leads to stone formation. In areas where this disease is not endemic, in most cases, no cause can be detected and it may be the tendency of the kidneys in the individual to form urine of high calcium or urate content. In some, it may be due to a period of negligence in the intake of adequate fluids worsened by excessive sweating.
Stones form due to many reasons
Common causes of the stone formation are:
- Supersaturation of urine decreases intakes of water and or hot environmental conditions where there is the loss of body fluid in the atmosphere by perspiration, and in breathing.
- Urine infection where crystals deposit themselves on and around the infection-causing organism and the stone grows over the period in the supersaturated urine.
- Diet rich in oxalates, Uric acid, can increase the incidence of stone formation.
- Functional or structural obstruction of the urinary system can precipitate the stone formation. Like Pelviureteric junction obstruction, Ectopic kidney, Horseshoe kidney.
The presentation of symptoms depends upon the location, size, and shape of the stone. Many times they are symptom-free. They are called silent stones. Common symptoms are as follows:
- Sudden, severe pain- starting in the flanks and moving towards groins. Typically, described as ureteric colic and loin to groin pain
- Nausea and Vomiting.
- Blood in Urine.
- Increased Urinary frequency.
- Burning sensation on passing urine.
- Infection in Urine.
- People who tend to form stones have certain factors in common.
- Those who stay in the hot environmental condition, such as tropical areas.
- Positive family history of the stone disease in first blood relation.
- Decreases fluid intake, which reduces urine output, and forms supersaturated urine.
Yes. Water helps in flushing out the stones. But fortunately, not all stones, stones which are in the size range of 3-6 mm can be passed out with the increased intake of the water
If you find a stone, bring it to your doctor for analysis. The type of stone you have will determine the diet and prevention program your doctor recommends. You may need additional tests and X-rays in the future to ensure that new stones do not form.
Book an Appointment
It was my 2012 when I was detected with kidney stones. Since, then I had 3 recurrences, 5 surgeries, and 2 times incomplete stone clearance. It was 6th time, I was about to go under the knife. I was totally frustrated & fed up with the hospital smell. This time, I wanted a solid solution with 100% assurance of clearance. I consulted at least 5-6 doctors before choosing one. Many of them were unsure of results, as I have a tendency for recurrence. So, in the process, I met Dr. Shaikh with reports. I was expecting the same words. But, I didn’t have a chance. He was quite sure about stone clearance. I felt relaxed & happy, as there was the hope of a solution. Then, after thorough consultation and planning, He operated on me. At end of the surgery, I had 3 things, 10 mm stone, 100% stone clearance, and Happy life. I thank Dr. Irfan from bottom of my heart. He was like an angel to me. It now 2 years from my last surgery, I living a pain-free life. I will definitely recommend any kidney stone patient who is suffering from stone. Thank you
During my 2nd pregnancy, suddenly, I started feeling back pain. At the start, it was mild, so I ignored it. But, with time, It was growing. It was making me restless. I met my gynac, she predicted, it might be stone. & her worry was true. 6mm stone in Kidney. I visited 2 kidney stone specialist, but couldn’t found them satisfactory. I met Dr. Shaikh, in Bharati Hospital. He listened to me carefully & Complete. He suggested to me some good routine and plan to operate my stone, as it was not possible to operate during pregnancy. His plan & routine made my pain & life bearable. Immediately, after delivery, I underwent surgery & found a grown stone of 8 mm. It was a huge relief. I really appreciate Dr. Shaikh for his understanding, behavior & skills. Thank you doctor for saving me from horrible pain & restless life.
Being an IT Development professional, it is very difficult to manage the work & lifestyle at the same time. As time passed, the workload became mostrous & so the stress. Many problems & health issues started sprouting. The body started reacting. I started feeling problems with sexual life. It was erection related. On the suggestion of a good friend of mine and after researching through practo, I decided to give it a try. After consultation & correct treatment, of course with regular follow-up, I am feeling much better and have recovered very well. I thank you Dr. Irfan Shaikh for being such understandable and patient with me. It was a very good experience with you. I recommend this doctor.