Men often feel that their penis size is not accurate, and they want to enlarge its size. Loads of over-the-counter medications are available for Penile Enlargement, but all are confused about whether all these medications work properly or not. There are several things men can use for penis enlargement: vacuum penis pumps, penis weights, use of supplements, surgery, use of creams, etc. Well, as per experts, most of these treatments do not make any impact on penis enlargement.
Penile enlargement surgery
The most common Penile Enlargement surgery is Penuma, and it is the first FDA-cleared penile implant surgery. Popular urologists have developed this treatment, which has been successfully used since 2004.
The features of this penis enlargement surgery are as follows.
- Experts carry on advanced cosmetic enhancement surgery to the penis.
- This surgery will not create any hindrance to normal penis functionality.
- Men will not face any blockage or interference with the urethra.
Other penis enlargement products
You can notice many penis enlargement advertisement methods at present, but there is no guarantee that all these products will work.
- Men can use pills and lotions, which are comprised of vitamins, minerals, herbs and hormones. The manufacturers of these pills and lotions claim that these work effectively; however, the positive results are yet to be proven.
- Men use vacuum pumps as a treatment for penis enlargement. These pumps draw blood into the penis and help to get swelled. But, it has been noticed that this treatment can cause erectile dysfunction. These pumps can help the penis get a broader look, but if men use them for a long time, it can damage the elastic tissue.
- You may have heard about the jelqing exercise for penis enhancement. It is a penis stretching exercise that is comprised of messaging your penis tissue. This massage helps to push the blood from the base to the top of the penis.
Medications are available to treat Penile Enlargement, but nobody is sure if they help or not. For more information, contact Dr. Irfan Shaikh
About Dr. Irfan Shaikh
Dr. Irfan Shaikh – Consultant Urologist & Uro Surgeon (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch. Urology), is one of the Top Urologists In Pune. A gold medalist in the department of Urology, Dr. Irfan Shaikh specializes in Female Urology in India. He has finished his education at one of the top colleges with MBBS from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital in Pune and MS in general surgery from PGI, Chandigarh. Moreover, he has also done M.Ch in Urology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital. Having so many degrees from prestigious institutes, Dr. Irfan Shaikh ensures to treat his patients with all the knowledge that he has accumulated over the years