What is Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)?
Urinary tract infection is a disease that develops in any part of the urinary system, caused by microbes, usually around the bladder or urethra. Dr. Irfan Shaikh, from Urolife Care Clinic, is one of the Best Urologists in Pune who specializes in Urinary Tract Infections treatment.
Among the various causes of this infection, some of the significant ones are noted below: –
Infection of the bladder or cystitis–
This infection is mainly caused by a bacteria called Escherichia coli, usually noticed in the gastrointestinal tract. This infection can develop from sexual intercourse too. Women are more prone to this infection because of the minimized distance between their urethra and anus.
Infection of the urethra or urethritis–
When the GI bacteria escalates from the anus to the urethra, urethritis develops. Sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes, micro plasma, etc., can also cause urethritis.
- You can also develop UTI from your genes.
- Diabetes escalates the chances of being attacked by this infection due to a weakened immune system.
- Apart from the above-mentioned points, one can also develop UTI through hormonal imbalance, stroke, kidney stones, spinal cord injury, etc.
- The patient might feel feverish or shiver, which might be a sign of the increasing infection inside your system.
- A flaming sensation or discomfort can be observed at the time of urination.
- Discoloration of your urine or blood mixed with urine can be noticed, in addition to a strange odour.
- The patient might feel weak or tired during the day or even dizzy and nauseous.
- The capacity of the urinary bladder might reduce, resulting in frequent urges to pee.
- Cranberry juice containing tannin is often prescribed to people suffering from UTI; the tannin restricts E.coli bacteria which is often responsible for causing this infection.
- Antibiotics are the most effective and popular medicine used to prevent or recover from UTI, for example, Fosfomycin, Cephalexin, sulfamethoxazole, etc.
- It is suggested to drink loads of water to obliterate the bacteria and microbes, causing Urinary tract infection. Having said that, Dr. Irfan Shaikh is flawless in his urinary tract infection surgery in Pune, and many people look up to his treatment.
- The patient should intake a sufficient amount of vitamin C, which helps to kill bacteria by creating nitrogen oxides.
Urolife Clinic, Pune embodies an extremely efficient lot of urinary doctors in Pune who educate their patients about UTI symptoms and treatment in Pune. Not only females but also males can visit this clinic for their treatment if they are looking for the best place for UTI male treatment in Pune.
Leave A Comment