(UTI) Urinary Tract Infection caused by a microorganism. A very tiny organism only seen by the microscope. In some of the cases, it has caused by bacteria and fungi, in the very rare case viruses also a reason for Urinary Tract Infection. However, if you consult with a doctor at the right time, then UTI should be avoided. The Best Urologist in Pune has vast experience to overcome the Urinary Tract Infection in the human body.
Mostly UTI occurs in human body parts such as kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Women can be seen at high risk compared with Men in the Urinary Tract Infection. It doesn’t give any sign most of the time, but when gives are include:
- A painful feeling when urinating
- Urine that looks hazy
- Strong-smelling urine
- A solid, persistent urge to excrete
- A frequently small amount of urine passing
- Urine color changed and looks like red, cola, and bright pink – also a symptom of blood in the urine
- In Women, Pelvic pain develops in the center of the pelvis
- In Men, Rectal pain
Bacteria is the main cause of UTI. They enter through the urethra and start the process of multiple in the bladder. Although the human system is designed in such a way to keep out these bacteria away, sometimes these barriers will fail. However, they slowly grow in the urinary tract and give you a painful blow. Some common bacteria that caused UTI have named below.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- GI bacteria found in the anus
- Mycoplasma can damage urethritis
It is very important to consult with the Urinary tract infection (UTI) Doctor in Pune – Dr. Irfan Shaikh. Although if you have suffered from the above-given symptoms, then it is necessary to take the doctor’s prescribed medicine.