What is Laser Lithotripsy?
Laser lithotripsy is a treatment used for fragmenting the stones present in the kidney or bladder through laser.
Dr.Irfan Shaikh is one of the Best Urologist in Pune, who’s also renowned as one of the best kidney stone specialist in Pune, has cured many lives through kidney stone treatment in Pune under the roof of Urolife Care Clinic.
- An endoscope is inserted inside the system to get a clearer view of the stones present in the urinary tract or kidney, or bladder.
- Later, the stones are broken down through laser therapy so that the fragmented pieces could easily flow down through urine.
- Incomplete fragmentation of stones may lead to discomfort or pain during urination due to the larger fragments, which might need further treatment.
- A consistent pain around the urinary tract or ureter may indicate an infection that might need professional help.
- Persistent fever or shiver might pinpoint towards an infection too.
- Stone fragments trapped in any part of the urinary tract might cause trouble during urination.
- In comparison to extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, laser lithotripsy has a higher success rate during the past years.
- The chances of fragments kept broken incompletely are low, and so are the complications related to them.
- This procedure can be executed upon patients with larger stones, and even on people kept on thinner blood medication.
Urolife Care Clinic, a laser kidney stone clinic in Pune, comes under the top-notch medical institutes in Pune. It charges a reasonable kidney stone operation cost in Pune, which is convenient to the mass and affordable too.