Glomerulonephritis is common among those who are suffering from kidney ailments. It is known as the collection of diseases that creates injury to the kidney areas that screen the blood. Doctors often denote this ailment as a nephrotic disorder. However, this ailment primarily occurs once the kidney gets damaged and the waste cannot get rid of your body. If no proper measures are taken, this can cause serious kidney disorders and stop working.
Types of Glomerulonephritis :
Individuals mainly suffer from two types of Glomerulonephritis-
The acute form of Glomerulonephritis mainly occurs abruptly, and in most cases, individuals suffer from it after having an infection in the throat and skin. Patients who are suffering from acute ailments can face puffiness on the face in the morning, brown urine, and less urination.
Signs and indications of Glomerulonephritis :
Individuals must check whether they are facing the following symptoms or not.
- Patients can face blood in the urine. It can look brown or pink, or red.
- Suffering from nausea or fatigue is common.
- People often can face the problems like shortness of breath or high blood pressure.
- Sometimes pain in the abdomen can also occur.
- Patients also can face less urination than normal and also can notice foamy urine.
- Inflammation in the legs is also a common symptom of kidney ailments.
Treatment of Glomerulonephritis
Doctors suggest for certain medications to remove the excess fluid. It has been noticed that the acute form of Glomerulonephritis can go away by itself. Normally doctors don’t suggest antibiotics to heal the acute kidney ailment, but these are often used to treat bacterial infection. If doctors notice that the patient’s situation is getting worse, most of the time, they suggest high doses of medicines. Apart from that, doctors suggest taking less protein, potassium, and salt. Patients are often suggested to control the blood pressure level and consume water pills to reduce inflammation.