Male infertility is a common condition that affects many couples. It is defined as the inability of a man to father a child after one year of regular, unprotected intercourse. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including hormonal imbalances, genetic defects, and lifestyle factors. At Urolife Clinic, Dr. Irfan Shaikh and his team of male infertility specialists in Pune are dedicated to helping couples overcome infertility.
Symptoms of Male Infertility
The most common symptom is the inability to conceive a child with your partner after one year of regular, unprotected intercourse. Other symptoms may include:
- Low sperm count or poor sperm motility
- Erectile dysfunction or difficulty ejaculating
- Pain, swelling, or lumps in the testicles
- Decreased facial or body hair
Diagnosis of Male Infertility
If you and your partner have been trying to conceive for one year without success, it may be time to see a male infertility specialist in Pune. Dr. Irfan Shaikh will conduct a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of your infertility. This may include:
- A physical exam to check for signs of infertility
- A semen analysis to check for the quality and quantity of your sperm
- Blood tests to check for hormone imbalances or genetic defects
- Imaging tests, such as ultrasound or MRI, to check for structural abnormalities
There are a variety of treatments available for male infertility, depending on the underlying cause. At Urolife Clinic, Dr. Irfan Shaikh will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. Treatment options may include:
- Hormone therapy to correct hormonal imbalances
- Surgery to correct structural abnormalities or blockages
- Assisted reproductive technologies, such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) or intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking or losing weight
If you are struggling with male infertility, contact Urolife Clinic the best male infertility clinic in Pune today.
Male infertility can be a challenging condition to deal with, but with the right diagnosis and treatment, it is possible to overcome it. Dr Irfan Shaikh the best male infertility specialist in Pune and his staff with who are dedicated to providing personalized care to each of our patients. Don’t wait any longer to start your journey towards parenthood.
About Dr. Irfan Shaikh
Dr. Irfan Shaikh – Consultant Urologist & Uro Surgeon (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch. Urology), is one of the Top Urologists In Pune. A gold medalist in the department of Urology, Dr. Irfan Shaikh specializes in Female Urology in India. He has finished his education at one of the top colleges with an MBBS from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital in Pune and MS in general surgery from PGI, Chandigarh. Moreover, he has also done M.Ch in Urology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital. Having so many degrees from prestigious institutes, he ensures to treat his patients with all the knowledge that he has accumulated over the years.