Bladder Cancer: Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
Have you heard of Bladder Cancer, even though it is not so common? It begins in the bladder cells present inside the bladder. Most times, this cancer type gets detected in the early stage itself. The cells where it can happen are known as urothelial cells. They are found inside the tubes of ureters and kidneys. Mostly, it is common in the bladder but can also happen in the ureters and kidneys. Because of early detection, people can quickly undergo bladder cancer treatment in Pune.
Symptoms Of Bladder Cancer
The signs and symptoms specified by a bladder cancer specialist in Pune are:
● Frequent urination
● Blood in the urine
● Back pain
● Frequent urination
The causes are many, like:
- Increased Age: As you grow old, the chances of getting detected with bladder cancer are high. Even though this health condition can happen at any stage, most diagnosed are above 55.
- Smoking: Smoking pipes, cigarettes, or cigars can also increase the chances of bladder cancer because of the harmful chemicals. The body processes the harmful chemicals which you consume after smoking.
- Being A Man: Men are more vulnerable to bladder cancer than women.
- Inflammation In Bladder: Repeated or chronic urinary inflammations or infections can lead to bladder cancer.
- Previous Cancer Treatment: If you have got treated previously because of cancer, the risk of getting this cancer is high. Patients who receive radiation treatments are more vulnerable.
Even though there is no guarantee that if you do not smoke or eat healthy, you will not get detected with cancer. But to prevent it, you should maintain a healthy diet and stay away from chemicals. Additionally, you can Visit Urolife Clinic which is the best bladder cancer hospital in Pune if needed.
About Dr. Irfan Shaikh
Dr. Irfan Shaikh – Consultant Urologist & Uro Surgeon (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch. Urology), is one of the Top Urologists In Pune. A gold medalist in the department of Urology, Dr. Irfan Shaikh specializes in Female Urology in India. He has finished his education at one of the top colleges with an MBBS from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital in Pune and an MS in general surgery from PGI, Chandigarh. Moreover, he has also done M.Ch in Urology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital. Having so many degrees from prestigious institutes, Dr. Irfan Shaikh ensures to treat his patients with all the knowledge that he has accumulated over the years.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!